Tuesday, May 27, 2008

debbie & rick e-session...

it was a chilly sunday but the sun was out and the skies were brilliant blue...a great day for some engagement pictures! debbie and rick love downtown. they live just a few blocks away and have trained for marathons along these streets. and they were more than willing to go along with my ideas for shots...can't wait for their wedding day in july!!!



debbie has this million-dollar smile and killer blue eyes...plus a joyful spirit!





i was so sad to hear that a new building will be going up that will cover the coca-cola wall. good thing we've documented it!

soon they will be "one"...
wow...
rick was such a great sport, even despite us teasing him. and he's such a gentleman...he offered me a ride to my car so i didn't have to walk in the light rain!
i love this nose-scrunchy moment!

weddings begin to kick off for me this weekend...let's just hope the predicted thunderstorms don't make for soggy celebrations!

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Kelly--these are gorgeous. I esp. love the vintage inspired one in front of the old FOX sign. Rick is a former co-worker of mine, and is SO kind--I love the story about him offering to drive you :) Debbie is going to be a gorgeous bride for sure!

Sam said...

Dito to the Fox's comment. I love those shots! I always forget to get pictures of the couple by themselves at an engagement session. Thanks for reminding me.