Wednesday, June 4, 2008

the sandison family...

before pursuing photography full-time i served as a resident director at a calvin college. my biggest joy from this job were the relationships i formed with many different students. i especially became close to my resident assistants...they feel like my lil brothers and sisters. so when one of my RA's, kyle, asked me to shoot his family's pictures i was delighted! it was a perfect evening and this family was so fun and so easy to be with...kyle always spoke highly of his parents and his siblings and i can understand why!

kyle and chris are AMAZING musicians...




chris brought his girlfriend laura to shoot, so of course we had to grab some shots!



kyle, chris (who didn't stop smiling the whole time), and katie (who is a natural model!)

the sweetest parents...and i caught them holding hands!









thanks for a delightful evening!

1 comment:

jill said...

i love the sandisons!!