Monday, February 4, 2008

it's easy being green...


it's great to see that weddings are going green!

today i discovered this great blog, earth friendly weddings. they offer tips and suggestions about how to make your big celebration more conscious of our world. and the ideas are simple, creative, and you don't have to be a tree hugger to make them work (but i do love tree-huggers!) i often think of how i can make my business more earth-friendly. one way is that i try to eliminate paper products...i e-mail my clients all of my documents instead of mailing them paper versions. and anytime i do use paper products i look to use recycled paper.

hope you find some green inspirations today!

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I LOVE THIS BLOG! :) Earth Friendly Weddings is the best!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the tip - I love finding ways to keep things a little more earth-friendly.

Thanks so much for posting on my blog yesterday - I'm so happy to have found your blog!

Wishing you the best,
jessica :)