Tuesday, February 26, 2008

refreshed...

we had a great trip to south carolina this past weekend...a lot of green and sunshine! plus i love road-tripping with my husband mike. as we hit the road we had to get fueled up. i'm talking starbucks! love my soy sugar-free vanilla lattes.


our first sight of blue skies...


mike's brother adam was also visiting SC. mike has some really amazing relationships with his siblings. and i love them too!




my husband is so hot!



this was in savannah, georgia. despite the rain we loved exploring this town. i kept saying, "i wish i had a couple to shoot engagement shots for..." so much character in this town! a photographers dream.


crazy cool trees!


love me some green!


to end our trip we took a bike ride...makes me long for summer days.

hang in there if you're struggling through this unending winter...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...

That looks like heaven right about now! I love that door your husband is standing in front of. :)

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

FUN photos--and that green shirt your husband is wearing is awesome.