Friday, April 4, 2008

senior shots...

back in the day when i was a senior in highschool (we won't mention the year) the trend in senior portraits was "GLAMOUR SHOTS". translation...big poofy hair, too much makeup, mirrors and velvet backgrounds. it was pretty bad...

so that's why i love, love, love to shoot senior portraits today. natural, fun, creative, and absolutely NO cheesy glam. to kick things off i'm offering three senior portrait sessions for FREE! so to the first three clients who book me (we can determine the date of the actual shoot later) you will receive a two hour session at any given location (urban, country, beach, etc...).







2 comments:

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

Seniors have so many options for pictures now!! I love these!!

Kiera said...

Can I pretend to be a senior so I can see you again? It's only been...should I even go there...14 years since my shoulder padded, baggy pants, big eyebrows pictures. :o)