Thursday, August 14, 2008

a little inspiration...

when i spend hours and hours in front of my computer editing, well sometimes i need to take a break and get some inspiration...

aside from the many photography blogs that i "stalk" i find inspiration in other forms...like paper. i LOVE paper...stationary, cardstock, wrapping paper, handmade, fiberous, vibrant paper. so yesterday i lingered at a scrapbooking store picking out some delight vintage prints.

and then today i made a quick stop at home fabrics to look for supplies for a project...and i was smitten with this pattern. (and on a side note home fabrics is having a clearance sale additional 40% off and all of their in-store fabrics are 20% off...the salesperson says they are clearing out all of their fabric supplies and will be only be doing special orders for fabrics. so if you're in GR and love fabrics check them out)




and lastly i've been working on my culinary art using our weekly vegetable crop from a local farm. we love veggies but this experience has stretched me to incorporate more greens into our daily meals. as fall is approaching the weekly crops become more and more abundant. this week carrots!!!

so what's inspiring you?

3 comments:

Joy'l Ver Heul said...

thanks for the inspiration kelly! i can't wait to see what you create with the fabric.

Jessica said...

Wow Kelly, I LOVE that fabric! I would love to get my hands on some great fabric...Great find!

Unknown said...

Now I am craving some carrots and ranch dip!! Love the fabric choices, too!! I wish we lived closer... I'd love to come over to play!!