Sunday, August 24, 2008

{welcome} baby eli...

it's such a joy to watch my friends receive a blessing like a new baby...and what a delight when jay and kristin asked if i would be interested in taking some pictures of their growing family!

their lives are full and rich with a curious and active two year old, a sweet baby boy, a new job, and hopefully soon a new place to call home...so thankful to call you friends!

enjoy some favs...








LOVE IT!

you got to wonder what this little one is thinking...























welcome to the world eli...

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!!! You have such a gift, Kelly!

Seriously, when are you coming to Niagara Falls?!! I keep thinking if I taunt you enough, maybe you will plan a vacation here, and I can steal you away for a few hours to take pics of my kiddos!

Love and miss you!

Amy Carroll said...

Kelly - these are BEAUTIFUL! That first and last one are my favorites...that first one is so sweet and peaceful. Nice work :)

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

Kelly - they are so sweet! What a beautiful family they are, and little Eli just makes it complete - and Z is such a beautiful little girl. How precious!!!

Summer Jean Photography said...

I love them all. You did a great job!

Alexis/Studio Xplore said...

Oh my goodness Kelly, these are INCREDIBLE! You have such amazing talent... each image is so precious.