Tuesday, March 25, 2008

why i love indy...

i'm here in indianapolis for a few days attending OSP Indy (OSP is an on-line forum of amazing, inspiring, and generous photographers.)  so far it's been two full days of meeting new photogs, being challenged in our business styles and shooting techniques.  my head's swirling a bit, but i'm having a lot of fun!  

so why do i love indy?

*  cause even in the midwest you can find some rockstar photographers (kevin swan, kiera dubach, nate and melissa reynolds, brandi brown, bobbi...just to name a few)

*  i get to enjoy my friend cara who treats me to a great feast, listens to me with such tenderness and care, and makes me laugh with her sassy spirit

*  i met one of my biggest inspirations (and someone i have a friend crush on)...the bobbi of bobbi & mike.  she was delicious!  

one more day o' mad fun with these peeps...and then off to florida!

5 comments:

Ramiro said...

Hi Kelly, it was great meeting you at OSP Indy 3 and it was a ton of fun being around the "Bad Ass" GR Photographers. You guys are a riot. I love what you have done with your blog, very different, very interesting, very refreshing. You know, I was going to ask you if I could take a picture of your eyes, but every time I thought of it we were in the middle of something and i never got around to getting my umbrella from my car, so I was too chicken to ask you and then not have the image that I wanted to create. Next time maybe. Stay in touch. Blessings!

Amy Carroll said...

Kelly - YOU are why I love Indy! What a blast...I can't wait for the next Bad Ass Photog Road Trip!! :)

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

I'm glad you guys had fun!

Kiera said...

Hi honey! I'm so glad I got to meet you! You're an amazing writer...right to the soul. I'm enjoying getting to know you even more through your work!

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Hi Kelly! Thank you so much for the sweet comments and the feelings are mutual. I hope to see and the Michigan gang at OSP again next year! :) Keep in touch! Blessings to you!