Tuesday, July 22, 2008

alexis & kevin...anytime

i have been looking forward to this session for months! my delightful friend alexis (who's an amazing photographer and has second shot with me) asked me if i would be interested in shooting a session ala "trash the dress" for her and her man kevin. and when she showed me the location i was giddy!!! a broken-down, rustic, perfectly distressed church...my dream location!!!

and they were the perfect "models"...alexis is so sweet and graceful and kevin is just a riot. he pulled off some killer looks but had us laughing non-stop. thank you friends for an amazing experience...i can honestly say that all of these pictures are my FAVORITE!!!

















































8 comments:

Living the Dream said...

Your photos are wonderful! I've known Kev and Xis for a long while and I think you captured my sexy-crazy-beautiful-intense-intelligent friends perfectly.

Sam said...

Awwww, how fun was that!

tegan said...

Beautiful! I love those photos, it makes me want to drag out my wedding dress.

kristin root said...

so feeling the love here! love it! both of you rocked it out!

Christina said...

What a couple of cuties! Love the pictures!!

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

What a great location.

Love them Kelly!

Becki said...

These shots are great! I was wondering if you would be willing to share the location? My husband and I like to shoot abandoned buildings and this church is beautiful.
Thank you.

jackie said...

totally love these photos!