Monday, July 14, 2008

rock the reception...

I LOVE to dance...as a little girl I dreamed of being on broadway. i was on a dance team in high school. and one of my favorite shows is "so you think you can dance".

so i was so so excited to hear about this new show "rock the reception" on TLC. the show is about professional choreographers teaching the bride and groom and sometimes wedding party a fun dance to perform during the reception...this new trend was started when some couples posted on youtube their amazing and fun "first" dances. if you haven't seen any of these here's one of the more infamous ones.




check out this new TLC show...and get your groove on!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That's my favorite first dance clip! And I heart SYTYCD--what a fun new show idea, I will definitely be checking it out!

Christopher said...

It does not get any better then that. :-)