Wednesday, July 23, 2008

give them some photo love...

i love celebrating people and one of my favorite ways is to give presents...birthdays, christmas, babies, and sometimes just because. and instead of always giving "stuff" (cause don't we have enough "stuff" in our lives) i like to give "experience" gifts. a spa date, trip to the zoo, date night gift cards.

so i'm so excited to now offer gift certificates for my photography! what a delight gift to give for a baby shower, as an engagement present or for a wedding. to a soon-to-be high school graduate. to celebrate a 25th wedding anniversary or just because. brides, add a album to your registry...

these gift certificates can be purchased for any of my available services and products:
* baby bump session
* trash the dress
* high school senior portraits
* family portraits
* coffee table albums
* leather bound wedding albums
* print credit starting at $25 and up




and to start the giving i will randomly pick a name from my blog comments for this post and give a $25 gift card away that can be used towards any of my services or products...i'll pick the winner a week from today.

12 comments:

skoeze said...

hi kelly! it's sarah koeze. i read your blog, and would love to find a use for you one of these days. :) i hope i win!

jennifer said...

Score! sign me up for a kelly powers gift card!!! thanks for making my day special :)-jenn

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

What a great idea Kelly~

I know that the winner will be so excited!

Happy Day~

tegan said...

Fabulous! I was unwrapping all my portraits of Annika and Isaak and thinking I needed a Kelly Powers portrait of Mykah. Do I have to pay for mileage? :)

Leah said...

That is a really neat idea! And I'd love to win as well! I love your photgraphy!!

jackie said...

i love the gift card idea! you are so smart :) ash and i had a great time out here in ca-i put pictures on our blog-you are missed by both of us!

Unknown said...

Great Idea! The question is, should I use it for me or let someone else experience your talent too...?

leesh said...

kelly, i think we've only met once or two...maybe. (i work with both nal and jen at calvin.) anyways, i've been stalking you post your RD life on the blog and it's great to see that you're able to expand your business. best of luck

jenna said...

What a fabulous idea! A gift certificate will be perfect to give to my friends who are having a baby any day now... :)

jen said...

Hi kel,

I thought since Chad and I are celebrating our 4th anniversary today, winning the certificate would be a great present :)
Jen

jen said...

Just entering to win for whatever future life events may occur. Since Chad and I are celebrating our 4th anniversary today I thought the g.card would be a great present :)

cath said...

Sounds fun. I like your work, and you :). Sign me up!
Cathie (Nairn) Moore