Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ashlee & kyle {engagement}

at the end of our session ashlee gave me one of the greatest compliments...she said they were dreading having their pictures taken earlier that day, but after our time together they felt so relaxed and had a great time. it felt like they were just on a date...

and that's what i hope all of my couples experience with me...i'm not there to create an artificial moment but to capture what's true in your relationship.

i was smitten with these two after our night in saint joseph (named the most romantic city in michigan you know). i can't wait for their wedding in october!


can you guess what date their wedding day is???






enjoy your slideshow!


2 comments:

tegan said...

I just love looking at your work Kelly! I'm always unsure of whether or not I should look at your little videos-they usually make me teary! You do such a great job capturing the joy in these weddings and engagements.
Way to go!

One Love Photo said...

That is really awesome, that they felt that comfortable with you. Very cool, oh and cute photos!